Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions: You will receive up to 4 messages per month regarding Tiny Twinkle. Message & data rates may apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, MetroPCS, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Centennial Wireless, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for any delays or undelivered messages. Users will receive SMS MT if the device cannot support MMS. For help in the US, text HELP to 877-936-4958. You may also email email@example.com. You can stop mobile subscriptions at any time by sending the text message STOP to the phone number 877-936-4958 in the US. Your phone must be able to receive text messages. Terms on this page apply to subscribers who subscribe to distribution lists managed by users of Tiny Twinkle service.
How to Unsubscribe From Tiny Twinkle
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe from Mobile Texts: Text STOP to the phone number that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also email Tiny Twinkle at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a Tiny Twinkle user without your consent and would like to report spam, please email email@example.com . When reporting any offending party, please
include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you believe is spam. Tiny Twinkle has a zero tolerance spam policy.
Tiny Twinkle may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
• Providing you with products and services you request.
• Anticipating and resolving conflicts with our products and services.
• Verifying and authenticating purposes in regard to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
• For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
• Responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
• Establishing or exercising our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• When Tiny Twinkle believes such use a disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
• In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Tiny Twinkle.